Prominent Law Firm in Grove City, PA
A long tradition of service, a long tradition of results
McNickle & Bonner, LLP is one of Mercer County’s premier law firms. Founded in 1929, the law firm is now comprised of Timothy L. McNickle, Timothy R. Bonner, and Ryan K. Bonner. The firm emphasizes quality of service and results.
Each of the attorneys is a graduate of a prestigious law school and each partner was a member of their law school’s Law Review. Selection to the Law Review is reserved for the top-ranked students in the law school class. The education, training, and experience of each member of the law firm separate it from its peers.
McNickle & Bonner, LLP is committed to its clients and is focused on their best interests. McNickle & Bonner, LLP achieves exceptional results for its clients inside and outside of the courtrooms of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Since the firm knows that trust and respect must be earned, the attorneys are conscientious and dedicated, and will respond promptly to client inquiries.
McNickle & Bonner, LLP is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. An AV® rating represents the highest rating that a law firm can achieve for work product, legal representation, and integrity. Martindale-Hubbell®, the oldest rating service in the legal profession, rates all lawyers across the country based upon reviews from their fellow attorneys and judges. McNickle & Bonner, LLP is proud to have always had an AV® rating, which is reflective of the quality of their work, commitment to their clients, and tradition of service.
The law firm has earned its reputation for excellence by being a leader both inside and outside of the courtroom. The law firm is at the top of the list of most cases tried to jury verdict. The law firm’s success rate in the courtroom places it as one of the premier trial firms in Western Pennsylvania. Clients recognize that our firm can and will try any case to verdict as do opposing counsel, insurance companies, and those who seek to challenge our clients in the legal arena. The law firm has a tradition of dedication, service, and commitment to its clients in seeking a successful outcome to each case.
McNickle & Bonner, LLP handles cases in the following areas of law:
- Personal injury — The law firm has successfully handled hundreds of cases for those who have been injured or killed in accidents of all types. The firm has a clear understanding of the value of the case and how to achieve a successful outcome, whether it is by settlement or by trial. McNickle & Bonner, LLP has particular insight in representing injured parties. With extensive experience in representing injured parties and the defense of claims, the firm is keenly aware of what it takes to successfully settle or try a case to verdict. At McNickle & Bonner, LLP you are not charged a fee unless and until we recover money for you. Learn more about personal injury >>>
- Criminal law — The firm has extensive experience in the handling of criminal cases. It has successfully handled all types of felonies and misdemeanors, including murder, robbery, rape, burglary, white collar crime, and DUI. Learn more about criminal law >>>
- Estate planning and administration — The firm works closely with clients and their financial planners and advisors in the planning and administration of estates. The firm’s goal is to simplify the transfer of assets to succeeding generations and to reduce or eliminate Estate Taxes, Gift Taxes, and Inheritance Taxes. These goals are achieved through customized estate plans and business succession plans, which include Wills, Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, Powers of Attorney, and Health Care documents. Learn more about estate planning >>>
- Corporate law — McNickle & Bonner, LLP handles business formation — incorporation, limited liability companies, partnerships, S corporations — as well as preparing shareholder agreements resolving internal disputes both for profit and nonprofit entities. Learn more about corporate law >>>
- Real estate — McNickle & Bonner, LLP handles real estate transfers for residential and commercial real estate. The attorneys of McNickle & Bonner, LLP are approved title agents with the ability to issue title policies directly from the law firm. Learn more about real estate >>>
- Family law — McNickle & Bonner, LLP represents clients who need advice on divorce, custody and visitation, support, and property division. McNickle & Bonner, LLP handles guardianships, adoptions, and grandparents’ rights. Learn more about family law >>>
Contact a Grove City law firm to handle your case
McNickle & Bonner, LLP makes a commitment to every client. The law firm provides high-quality legal counsel that has earned the trust of their clients. McNickle & Bonner, LLP is located in Grove City and serves Mercer, Lawrence, Butler, Venango, and Crawford counties. Parking is available onsite. Please call us at 724.458.9550 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for your next legal need.